Affirmations are a form of positive self-talk that have the power to change what you believe to be true about yourself – over time affirmations can transform your reality. In today’s episode, I’ll be giving you 50 Affirmations that will help you enjoy the Now Moments of Your Life.
Editor’s Note: We’ve discussed the power of affirmations on this site numerous times before. If you’re new to the topic, check out this article. If you want to know more about Living a Legacy Life, see this post. If you have a story about Affirmations to share, consider writing a guest post for the site – contact me here.
Why Affirmations about Now Moments?
I chose this topic because Time is a precious gift and nobody has enough of it. If we’re not careful, we can easily miss the precious moments of our life and not enjoy the good times God has blessed us with.
“Now Moments” the very essence of life and the more you recognize when a Now Moment is happening in your life, the more you will enjoy life and create the Legacy Life you’ve always wanted.
Today’s affirmations will reprogram your mind to help you recognize and enjoy the Now Moments of YOUR life.
How to Use Affirmations
Here’s a quick reminder on how to get the most of your affirmation session – just remember these 3 steps:
- Sit in a quiet space as you listen to this audio. I’ll speak the affirmation and then give you time to repeat it.
- If you practice meditation, using a simple breath meditation during the process is beneficial, otherwise you an just breath naturally. Whatever your preference, be sure to visualize each affirmation in your mind’s eye as you listen & repeat. — your goal is to see yourself LIVING the affirmation. When you do this over time, you’ll encode the affirmation into your psyche and over time it will become your reality. (This is the “Law of Attraction” concept)
- Choose 2-3 affirmations from this list that you like best and write them down – then repeat these affirmations throughout the day to further ingrain them into your mindset. If you do these 3 simple things, you’ll be well on your way to using Affirmations to attract the new reality you desire.
Ready to get started?
Let’s begin our Affirmations about Living a Legacy Life by focusing on our Now Moments…
50 Affirmations for Living a Legacy Life – The Video
50 Affirmations for Living a Legacy Life – The List
- I am fully present when I am with my family. I recognize and appreciate Now Moments.
- My best years are ahead of me, I am entering them now, I am happy, content, and fully engaged in my life NOW.
- I am a great parent – I spend time with my children doing what they want to do and I am actively ‘in the moment’ when I am with them.
- I love my life – I focus on the NOW moments and appreciate them for what they are – the marrow of life.
- I am grateful for the blessings of God and for all the Good Things he has given our family
- I am a happy and I KNOW my life matters b/c I matter to my family and I am helping them find personal fulfilment.
- I am alive. I have hope. I am here, now, and that means I have still a chance to do good things – I’m choosing to act now!
- I live in the present moment. I recognize and appreciate the NOW moments of life.
- I am a loving partner. My significant other KNOWS that I love and support them. I enable them to reach their dreams.and I am the rock from which they can soar.
- When given the chance, I dance – for my own happiness AND so that my family can see a role model to inspire them to have fun.
- I am living a legacy life. Everyday is a step in the right direction. If I make just a little progress each day on my legacy goals it’s a positive day.
- I am consciously aware of my time and make sure to savor it.
- I live IN THE MOMENT – I suck the marrow out of life and ENJOY every drop.
- I am happy with my life – I don’t need lots of material possessions, I simply enjoy each day and cherish the NOW moments that I’m living.
- I love my children, they are the joys of my life. I CHOOSE to spend time with them today because I know that time is so precious.
- I trust the flow of life. I know that God has me on the path that is pursuing my Legacy Life.
- My life is not complicated — I live it as it comes and find the beauty that is all around me.
- I live IN The moment – I focus on THIS INSTANT – I understand the only ‘life’ I can live is RIGHT NOW – I savor the moments of my life. .
- I am happy. I am content. I love my family, they love me & we are together – that is the recipe for happiness.
- I live for The Now — enjoying my life as I am living it & happily sharing my essence with the ones I love.
- I actively choose to spend time with my family and BE PRESENT with them – to ensure this, I continually ask myself ‘am I completely present right now?’
- I am happy. I am enjoying my life NOW. This is MY Time, OUR Time.
- Regardless of what happens with ‘external world’, I know that my true happiness lies with the legacy I am creating with my family.
- I live for the NOW moments of Life.
- I am happy. I am content. I enjoy the Flow of Life and consciously recognize and cherish the Now Moments that occur every day.
- I am happy with my life – I don’t focus on my troubles, instead I focus on what’s good and actively try to cherish the NOW moments that I’m living.
- I am content God – I am where I need to be right now and I am well-equipped to live my Legacy Life.
- In spite of obstacles, I always find a way forward on my Life’s journey. I keep running my race & living in this moment because I know NOW is LIFE.
- I am consciously aware of my life’s focus and I spend my time on MY Life’s Path – it brings me fulfillment.
- I am spending time on my legacy goals because I know that leads to life fulfillment
- I am consciously aware of my legacy goals and proactively make decisions about how I am spending my time
- My verse provides value to the world – I am vital to The Great Play.
- I am living my Legacy Life. I am happy and content. I keep going with eagerness.
- I enjoy the moments that make up each day. I can find something positive about every day.
- I am full of vibrant energy. I am alive with life. I feel powerful, strong, and able to overcome any obstacle in order to continue on my Legacy Life Path.
- I am grateful for the good things in my life. I love living my legacy life.
- I am happy to be me and to live the Legacy Life I’ve been blessed with.
- I practice self-discipline. I maintain a clear focus on my legacy life goals.
- I am a DOER. I am a finisher of the tasks that build my legacy.
- I am a creator not a critic. I am an artist and my tapestry is my life.
- I live IN THE MOMENT and I am fully PRESENT with whatever tasks I am currently doing.
- I am happy. I am here and alive and healthy and THIS is my moment to let my light shine.
- I am consciously aware of my legacy life goals and I work every day to live my legacy life.
- During periods of self-doubt, I focus on my legacy goals – I KNOW with conscious awareness that my legacy is my purpose & doing legacy work is the work of life.
- I create my own happiness by spending my time on Legacy Life activities.
- I am love. I am loved. I am a light to others that brightens their day.
- I live with an attitude of gratitude. My gratitude is contagious.
- I don’t take myself too seriously. I have the wisdom to know that it’s better to laugh at yourself and go with the flow than get frustrated over minor challenges.
- I am happy. I am content. I don’t crave riches. I am happy because I want what I have and have what I need.
- My mind is a sea of happiness. I am grateful to be alive. I am full of joy and thankfulness. I welcome each day with an attitude of gratitude and hope.
I hope these affirmations were helpful to you and if they were be sure to share them with a friend too.
Until next time, remember…
“Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, but today is a gift – that’s why it’s called the present. Enjoy it!”Bil Keane, American Cartoonist