Affirmations have the power to change your life and we’ve talked about the benefits of using affirmations as a form of positive self-talk to that you can use to transform your life. In today’s lesson we focus on taking time to use affirmations not just to create positive change, but to put yourself in a mindset of gratefulness and gratitude. .
Today we focus on the mindset of not just trying to have what you want, but instead to be thankful for ‘wanting what you have.’ When you do that, life becomes a true joy.
Editor’s Note: This article is part of a series on Affirmations. For more, visit the main page about Affirmations here:
Affirmations of Gratitude
- I love life. I am grateful for all the many blessings God has bestowed on us.
- I am grateful for my family, our health, and our togetherness.
- I am grateful for all the abundance we have in our lives.
- I live with an attitude of gratitude. My gratitude is contagious.
- I am grateful to be alive. I am content and happy. I am here…in this moment… right now.
- I am content. I don’t crave riches. I am happy because I want what I have and have what I need.
- I am grateful for the blessings of God and for all the Good Things he has given our family
- I am blessed. God has gifted us with so much abundance. I am humbled by it all and I am grateful.
- I am happy. I don’t need lots of money and possessions to be happy. I am happy just to be alive and to have an opportunity to spend time with the people I love.
- My mind is a sea of happiness. I am grateful to be alive. I am full of joy and thankfulness. I welcome each day with an attitude of gratitude and hope.