Do you have an idea for a guest post on That Helpful Dad?
If so, we are happy to consider a guest post about a topic relevant to our site. If you have an idea, we recommend you contact us in advance to agree on a topic(s). After that, the process is simple.
How to Submit a Guest Post
Once a topic is agreed upon, then…
- Send the article via google doc and any pics in a separate file.
- Feel free to an author bio/pic as well.
Can you include Links in your Guest Post?
We DO accept the following links in guest posts:
- A link back to your website;
- Links to 3rd party sites that may act as a reference to your story (for example Wikipedia, related articles, news sites).
We do NOT accept articles with affiliate links or promotional links.
- If you have a product you’d like us to consider endorsing, you can contact us to arrange for our review and if we believe the product/service is valuable, we will consider endorsing it on our site with a post by That Helpful Dad. This complies with our Trust Guarantee policy.
Is there a charge for a Guest Post?
We do NOT charge authors for a guest post since we believe it’s a win-win proposition for all.