Great news for Cord Cutters: Sling TV is offering a 1-Year Price Guarantee – a far cry from the recent 30% price increase from YouTube TV. Even better, Sling’s price guarantee is available for new AND existing subscribers!.
Sling TV Price Guarantee – How it works
For customers who sign up or have an existing account by August 1, 2020, Sling TV will automatically guarantee its current price on any service through August 1, 2021.
Sling TV’s Orange and Blue plans are $30 separately, but you can combine them and pay $45 a month.
Sling TV Offers New Price Guarantee and Extended Free Trial
In addition to the price guarantee, Sling TV is offering a 14-day free trial (as of the time of this writing). Normally it’s only a 7-day free trial.
Sling TV Price Guarantee vs YouTube TV Price Increase
Sling TV’s price guarantee comes just one day after YouTube TV increased its price by 30%. YouTube TV is now a whopping $65 per month (a far cry from when the service started out at less than $40 just a few years ago).
Sling TV has always been both a leader in streaming tv AND a low-priced streaming tv provider. Sling TV has always been priced below YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV and AT&T TV Now. With their price guarantee, Sling TV subscribers can guarantee a year’s worth of streaming for as little as $360. That’s a great deal!
Ready to try Sling TV?
Want to learn more about Sling TV?
Check out our Guide to Sling TV here…
What to Read Next
- The Best 4K Projectors for 2021
- Intermittent Fasting Results – 1 month, 3 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, and counting…
- Do Masks Work? The Science that Supports or Rebuts whether Face Masks Stop the Spread of Covid-19
- Kids and Face Masks – are we doing more harm than good?
- Why BBQ Fans love the show Bama-Q
- 10 Reasons Why Wearing a Face Mask May be HARMFUL to Your Health