If you’re a believer in the health benefits of turmeric and looking for the best turmeric supplement, this article can help you. We’ll talk about what turmeric is, why turmeric is healthy, how to use turmeric for weight loss, I’ll give you 3 recipes for Turmeric Smoothies, and recommend what I think is the best turmeric supplement.
- ORGANIC TURMERIC POWDER (CURCUMA LONGA) - 8oz Resealable Bag
- IMPORTED FROM INDIA - This bag contains certified organic, turmeric powder harvested from turmeric plants in India.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - Add some spice to your day with our organic turmeric root powder. This easily recognizable, vibrant yellow-orange powder has long been a staple in South Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines. Commonly used for curries, the root vegetable is also great in soups and stews, or sprinkled over some scrambled eggs.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO - All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
Editor’s Note: I’m Mike, AKA “That Helpful Dad” and this website is all about providing practical solutions to real life problems. I hope you enjoy today’s wisdom – if you do be sure to visit my home page and sign up for my free weekly emails. You can also follow me on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. I’d love to hear from you so drop me a comment and let’s chat.
What is Turmeric?
WebMD provides us with a succinct and informative defintion for what is turmeric…
In the U.S., turmeric is best known as a spice. It’s one of the main components of curry powder. In India and other parts of Asia, turmeric is used to treat many health conditions. It is believed to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and perhaps even anticancer properties.WebMD
Why Add a Turmeric Supplement to Your Diet?
The health benefits of turmeric have been written about in detail by numerous trusted websites, including:
- Healthline: 10 Proven Health Benefits of Turmeric
- WebMD: Tumeric as a Vitamin Supplement
- Natl Inst of Health: What is Turmeric and What do we Know?
- Medical News Today: Everything You Need to Know about Turmeric
Turmeric is also believed to be good for helping with weight loss. Here are some articles on that too.
RECIPES: How I use Turmeric Supplements in my Diet
I’m not a complicated guy and I like to keep it simple. Personally I just use the Turmeric Supplement powder in my daily smoothies.
Here are 3 easy Turmeric Smoothie Recipes:
- Turmeric Shot – 1 TBSP FGO Turmeric Powder + 1 Oz Raw Honey + 1/3 Cup Almond Milk (I like Kirkland’s Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk for this – you can get a 6 pack of it on Amazon or Costco for pretty cheap)
- Turmeric Berry Smoothie – 1 TBSP FGO Turmeric Powder + 1/4 cup Lifeway Original Kefir + 1 TB FGO Organic Acai Powder + 1 Oz Raw Honey + 1/4 cup fresh berries of your choice + 1-2 cups of Almond or Organic Whole Milk (your preference)
- Turmeric Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie – 1 TBSP FGO Turmeric Powder + 1 TSBP All Natural Peanut Butter (I like HomePlate’s Non-GMO Peanut Butter – it tastes awesome!) + 1 Organic Banana + 1/4 cup Lifeway Original Kefir + 1 Scoop Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Powder (Double Chocolate flavor works great for this) + 1-2 cups of Almond or Organic Whole Milk (your preference)
If you have a turmeric smoothie recipe to share, please drop it in the comments below so I can try it too!
Why Do I Love FGO’s Turmeric Powder Supplement?
- It’s 100% Raw;
- It’s USDA-Certified Organic;
- It actually tastes pretty mild (not overpowering) in my smoothies;
- the amount you get is very reasonable for the price;
- it comes with 100% money-back guarantee on Amazon;
- I can add it to my Amazon Prime Subscribe & Save to save even more;
- I’ve used other FGO products and have always been happy with their quality;
Pick up a packet of FGO’s Turmeric Powder today…
Your Shopping List
In addition to the FGO Turmeric Root Powder, here are some quick links to the other products I talked about in this article:
Never Miss a Tip
Let’s stay in touch…
- Sign up for my Weekly Email Tips
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: TheHelpfulDad
- Follow me on Pinterest: ThatHelpfulDad
- Let’s connect on Twitter: @ThatHelpfuldad