As we continue our series on Affirmations, today we focus on using this positive self-talk to get you in the mindset of building a Legacy Life.
The concepts of building a “Legacy Life” to pass along your wisdom and/or creating “Now Moments” each day is something we’ve discussed on this site many times before and today we’ll review affirmations that you can use to create your personal legacy – based on whatever that means to you.
Editor’s Note: This article is part of a series on Affirmations. For more, visit the main page about Affirmations here:
Affirmations for a Legacy Life
- My legacy is my family. I am living a legacy life because I am living life with my family and I am fully present when I am with them.
- I am happy with my life – I don’t focus on my troubles, instead I focus on what’s good and actively try to cherish the NOW moments that I’m living.
- I am content in The Tao – I am where I need to be right now and I am well-equipped to live my Legacy Life.
- I am a focused finisher of important tasks related to my legacy goals. I run my race, actively work on my goals, and continue to build a lasting legacy that benefits the world.
- I am LIVING my Legacy Life. I recognize Now Moments each day and live them while they are happening.
- I am consciously aware of my life’s focus and I spend my time on MY Life’s Path – it brings me fulfillment.
- I eliminate all tasks that don’t relate to my legacy life goals.
- In spite of obstacles, I will continue to find a way forward on my Life’s journey. I will keep advancing, keep running the race, keep living in this moment because NOW is LIFE.
- I know that the more time I spend on legacy goals leads to life fulfillment.
- I am happy and content. I don’t need lots of money or possessions to be happy. I live in the NOW moments of life each and every day. I savor the NOW moments because they = Life.
- I make rational decisions about the use of my time, money, and opportunities – using a clear eye vision to choose wisely to take advantage of only those options that support my legacy life goals.
- I control my time and activities, they do not control me – I am consciously aware of my legacy goals and proactively make decisions about how I am spending my time – if I sense I’m not living in balance, I stop what I’m doing, think, and move forward to a legacy goal.
- My verse provides value to the world – I am meaningful and vital to The Great Play.
- I am living a legacy life. Everyday is a step in the right direction. If I make just a little progress each day on my legacy goals it’s a positive day.
- I live my Legacy Life every day. I am The Legacy. I inspire others to live their Legacy too.
- I religiously avoid low-ROI busywork. I am laser focused on my Legacy Life Goals. I do NOT waste time on non-Legacy Life Goals – I simply do NOT do it. Time & Life is too valuable.
- I am happy. I am content. I don’t need lots of money and possessions to be happy. I am happy because I am here, NOW, with people I love.
- I KNOW my legacy life goals. I FOCUS my time and attention on ‘living’ my legacy life goals.
- I am a DOER. I am a creator not a critic. I am a finisher. I am the artist of MY Legacy Life.
- All will work out as it should. We are part of the Play of Life and we are contributing our verse and it is good.
- I live a legacy life by spending QT with my loved ones, telling them how much they mean to me, and actively helping them achieve their desires.
- I am a winner. Things work out for me. God’s Force moves with/thru/in me and guides me thru my Legacy Life Journey.
- I am living my Legacy Life. I focus on my Legacy Life Goals by DOING and LIVING them every day.
- During periods of self-doubt, I focus on my legacy goals – I KNOW with conscious awareness that my legacy is my destiny, my purpose – doing legacy work is the work of life.
- I am successfully climbing the mountain of my Legacy Life every day. No matter how many times I stumble, I continue to get up and I always keep climbing. I KNOW I will reach my destiny.
You May Also Like