Kamado Joe Classic II Review
I love my Kamado Joe Classic II and if you enjoy outdoor cooking you will love it too. The Kamado Joe allows you grill, cold smoke, hot smoke, slow cook, sear, cook up to 800-degree wood-fire pizzas, rotisserie, and so much more. Yes, it’s a bit expensive, but it’s also worth it and the investment pays off in the quality of the food and the extra enjoyment you’ll experience as a result. Get yours today – you can find it on Amazon, Costco, Famous Tate, Pinch-a-Penny, and many other locations that sell higher-level outdoor grills.
Did You Know?
The Kamado Joe Classic II was featured as one of the top products in my 2018 Essential Guide to Awesomeness E-Book (click here to get a free copy).
BTW, if you are stuck deciding between a Kamado Joe and a Big Green Egg, I also wrote a separate post about why I chose the Kamado Joe over the Big Green Egg so be sure to check out that article too.
Kamado Joe Classic II Product Description
The Kamado Joe Classic II features a thick-walled, heat-resistant shell that locks in smoke and moisture at any temperature. The easy-open dome includes our counterbalanced Air Lift Hinge and element-proof, ultra-precise Kontrol Tower top vent, while the large cooking surface underneath is crafted from commercial-grade 304 stainless steel. Other featured innovations that come standard with the Classic II include the Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System, our Advanced Multi-Panel FireBox, a heavy-duty rolling cast iron cart and a patented slide-out ash drawer for easy cleaning.
Kamado Joe Classic II Includes:
Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels
Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
Air Lift Hinge
Kontrol Tower Top Vent
Stainless Steel Latch
Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves/Handle
Additional Amazon Product Features:
- Breakthrough air lift hinge reduces dome weight by 96%.
- Exclusive divide & conquer flexible cooking system multilevel, half-rack design doubles cooking space and frees you to cook different foods on different levels and on different cooking surfaces
- Patented, all-aluminum, no-rust, rain-proof control Tower top vent Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow Management. Heat Range: 225°F – 750°F
- All-new, double-thick wire mesh fiberglass gasket offers superior air-tight seal and 10 times the life of normal industry gaskets
- New advanced multi-panel firebox six-piece design eliminates breakage. Built-in thermometer