In this article I will explain why I do NOT believe anyone should be REQUIRED to wear a face mask as part of a campaign to try to reduce Coronavirus transmission. I will also share images from around the world of other people who feel the same way. To be clear, I am NOT suggesting that YOU not wear a mask if you prefer to, instead I am advocating that masks not be REQUIRED for the reasons presented herein.
COURTESY ALERT: this content will not appeal to all readers. If you tend to watch mainstream media, you may find yourself turned off by this article. It is not my intention to offend anyone, however there is another side to the Coronavirus story that is not being discussed and I can no longer keep silent about what I’ve learned. This article is one part of it. If you are a subscriber to our email list and don’t like this content, you may want to consider unsubscribing so we can part as friends and both be grateful we live in a country that allows us to share dissenting opinions while respecting our mutual right to debate controversial but important topics like this one. God bless.
Summary of why I am Anti-Mask vs Covid19…
- There is conflicting evidence as to if face masks actually work to prevent Coronavirus transmission.
- There is quite a bit of data that suggests the type of face masks most people are wearing do not work to prevent Coronavirus transmission.
- I do not believe the Coronavirus is deadly enough to merit face mask requirements. (Per the CDC (as of Sept 2020) we now know that the Covid-19 Infection-Survival Rate is over 99% for the vast majority of people – making Coronavirus no more deadly than seasonal flu (which we do not wear masks for).
- I DO believe it’s a violation of our personal freedom to require people wear face masks if they don’t want to.
- I DO believe face masks may cause more harm than good for healthy people – especially children.
- I believe Coronavirus face mask requirements MAY be part of a “Campaign of Fear” intended to scare the world population into wanting to take a vaccine that will create lucrative financial incentives for those people and organizations who developed said vaccine.
- Most importantly, my family, my local community, and my state (Florida) have been living a mostly mask-free lifestyle since June and there have been no Covid19 outbreaks – people are not getting sick, people are not dropping dead, and instead we are living life and we are thriving!
Hello, Friends, I’m Mike – you may know me as That Helpful Dad. I like giving people helpful tips on how to live a better life. Mostly I write about everyday slice of life topics like BBQ’g, watching tv online, and having fun with family, but today I’m tackling a serious issue – why I believe face masks should NOT be a mandatory requirement for people who do not want to wear them.
It should be noted that I am NOT a political writer nor do I have a political agenda. I’m just an Average Joe who calls it like I see it. I prefer to use the evidence of my eyes
- I am not a medical doctor, I don’t pretend to be one, and I’m not here to give you medical advice.
- I DO believe that the Coronavirus is a real virus and that it (sadly) some people have died with and perhaps even OF Coronavirus.
- I DO believe that we should respect the Coronavirus and that families should take precautions to protect themselves.
- This article is dedicated with special thanks to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and President Donald Trump for having the courage to stand up against the Covid Noise and allow the state of Florida to live in freedom.
The information presented here today is intended to provide examples of dissenting opinions vs mainstream media’s one-sided narrative on this topic. I encourage you to NOT just take my word for everything. The text you see in BLUE is linked to the articles/references that support the statements made below – click the link and do your own research by looking at the references and medical papers for yourself. Make your own decisions about what’s best for your family.
1-Evidence on Mask Efficacy is Mixed
The bulk of this article will be spent on this first topic. Although mainstream media may want us to believe that all doctors believe face masks work and that every scientific paper supports face masks, the fact is that this is not true.
There is no point for me to provide you with links to stories that support face masks because those are easy to find. However, here are some links that are not so readily available…
- There are respected doctors who disagree with universal masking, including President Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force Advisor Dr Scott Atlas who famously tweeted “Masks Work? No” and was promptly censored by Twitter. But here’s what else he has to say on the topic…
- Dr Fauci is on record with 60 Minutes as saying “face masks were not necessary for the general population amid the novel coronavirus outbreak,” noting that while masks might make people “feel a little bit better,” they do not provide the protection folks believe they do and might create “unintended consequences.”
- The US Surgeon General warned against face masks saying “They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus, but if healthcare providers can’t get them to care for sick patients, it puts them and our communities at risk! https://t.co/UxZRwxxKL9 ” (@Surgeon_General)
- The New England Journal of Medicine published a paper that said “universal masking alone is not a panacea. A mask will not protect providers caring for a patient with active Covid-19 if it’s not accompanied by meticulous hand hygiene, eye protection, gloves, and a gown.” Let’s see what else this paper said…
- “Focusing on universal masking alone may, paradoxically, lead to more transmission of Covid-19 if it diverts attention from implementing more fundamental infection-control measures.”
- And “The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal.”
- And “In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.”
- Finally this same highly respected journal also said…
“Wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.”NEJM: “Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era” (Link: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372)
- Although Dr Fauci is inexplicably against any controlled trials that test the efficacy of masks vs Coronavirus, there are trials being conducted worldwide. One such trial of over 6000 subjects by a group of Danish scientist is ready for publication but is being censored by medical journals – one has to wonder if this is because it may show masks are ineffective against the spread of Covid19? UPDATE Nov 18, 2020 – this study has now been published in the Annals of IM: https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817 and as expected it shows masks were no more effective than other social distance options).
- UPDATE Nov 2020 – Researchers at MIT withdraw study showing efficacy of mask mandates after INCREASED virus cases in areas observed – oops!
- The CDC is on record with the following: “In the CDC’s own journal, Emerging infectious Diseases, on masking in “Non-Healthcare Settings”, a May 2020 meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials, 1946-2017, reported “Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”
- Here’s a video from an ER/Trauma MD Kelly Victory who’s work for over 2 decade in disaster preparedness (including pandemic disasters). Dr Victory explains what a Coronavirus is, how it compares to the flu, and then explains WHY face masks are NOT necessary to fight Coronavirus. Of note, Dr Victory says “Masks are intended for the ill when they will potentially be in contact with others and for those who are caring for them. Multiple medical authorities, including the World Health Organization, the CDC, the new England Journal of Medicine have all acknowledged that there is no scientific justification for normal, healthy people to be wearing masks. In fact, prolonged mask wearing actually increases the risk of disease to the wearer.” Here is the full video…
- Here’s an excellent article showing in graph form that the use of mandatory face masks did NOT work to prevent the spread of Covid19 as expected. It shows graphs from countries around the world and concludes that “No matter how strictly mask laws are enforced nor the level of mask compliance the population follows, cases all fall and rise around the same time.” Here’s one example of their charts…
- For a loooooong list of medical papers that do NOT support the efficacy of face-masks, see this article: “Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science relative to Covid-19 Social Policy” (there are 20+ medical references in this article).
I could go on and on and on here but I think you get the point…
There is NOT universal agreement that face masks work to prevent Covid19.
Some people think they do, but many others do not believe in the efficacy of face masks.
Based on the evidence I’ve seen, I happen to believe that face masks do NOT work.
2-The TYPE of Face Mask Most People Wear is NOT Effective
When it comes to masks, not all masks are created equal.
News Flash – not all masks will work to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. In fact, there is overwhelming evidence to suggest that the type of masks most people wear do NOT work to stop the spread of Covid19.
While there is some evidence to support the possibility that the now famous N95 mask MAY work to prevent the spread of some virus, the evidence is mixed as to if that type of mask can filter out particles as small as the Coronavirus. For example, here is an interview conducted by Tony Robbins with Senator Scott Jensen, a family physician from Minnesota, who talks about the size of Covid19 particles vs masks. He also talks specifically about the N95 mask…
In the video you’ll hear Dr Jensen note that “A Covid10 particle is about 0.1 micron. So we know that even an N-95 mask has tremendous limitations. Yes, it does help some because Covid particles will, if you will, coalesce and coalgulate almost as they come into the magnetized or electrified field of the N-95 mask but the bottom line is that a surgical mask or a cloth mask are really designed only for particulate matter greater than 5 microns...This idea of people thinking they are doing something particularly useful with a cotton mask or a handkerchief or a homemade mask or a surgical mask is just Looney Tunes.”
The fact is that cloth masks do NOT work well against Coronaviruses. Don’t take my word for it – listen to the CDC which said “There is no conclusive evidence that cloth masks protects users from coronavirus, especially since most people do not use them correctly and do not keep them clean.” Additionally, there is this article from the U of Minn that says the following about cloth masks…
- The filter performance of a cloth material does NOT directly translate or represent its performance on an individual, because it neglects the understanding of fit.
- Cloth masks or coverings come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and materials and are NOT made according to any standards.
- Virus transmission is not simply a function of short random interactions between individuals, but rather a function of particle concentration in the air and the time exposed to that concentration.
- A cloth mask or face covering does very little to prevent the emission or inhalation of small particles.
As far as the N95 mask goes, the evidence suggests that even these masks “only when they are the right size and have been fit-tested to demonstrate they achieve an adequate protection factor….To protect yourself, you need an N95 respirator mask that is properly fitted. Then you need to re-sterilize it every four hours using UV light or properly dispose of it and start over with a new one. That is too expensive for most people.”
In the case of respiratory pathogens, the negative effects of masks and the respiratory changes they induce could increase susceptibility and transmission of CoVID-19, as well as other respiratory pathogens.
As noted in this article “Viral particles move through face masks with relative ease. Studies show that about 44% of viral particles pass through surgical masks, 97% pass through cloth masks, and about 5% through N95 masks…Any SARS CoV-2 particles on, in, or around the mask are more forcefully suctioned into the mouth and lungs.”
As this article concludes...”a mask is not a mask is not a mask. There are wide variations, and some face coverings are utterly ineffective at preventing the spread of infection.”
Here’s another article, written by Dr Sheetal DeCaria, that states “Wearing a facemask does not guarantee that you won’t fall sick of the coronavirus. Viruses can also transmit via your eyes and the tiny viral particles which are known as aerosols, can also penetrate the masks.” Dr DeCaria also says, “healthy individuals do not require to wear a face mask and a regular medical or surgical face mask is not at all the ideal solution to deal with coronavirus. This is because a surgical mask does not actually fit tightly over your mouth and nose, it is also difficult to keep a mask on the face for a longer time period, it is impossible to prevent airborne virus infection, and also when you touch the face mask, you lose the protection.”
If the vast majority of face masks do NOT actually work to prevent the spread of Covid-19, then why are we trying to make masks mandatory?
3-The Rule of 99
According to the CDC, as of Sept 2020, we now know there is greater than a 99% survival rate for anyone under 70 years old who contracts Covid19.
We don’t wear masks to prevent the spread of seasonal flu so why do we wear masks for Covid19?
Is it because Covid19 was allegedly genetically modified to be more readily transmissible than other coronaviruses?
If the Infection-Survival Rate of Covid19 is 99% for most people, then Covid19 is not dangerous enough to merit mask wearing because most people will survive.
In fact, we now know the vast majority of people will be asymptomatic and not even feel bad.
I don’t know about you, but I’m more afraid of contracting the flu than I am a coronavirus like Covid19. And yet, even though I’m afraid of the flu, I’m not going to wear a mask to protect myself against it because I’d rather keep my personal freedom and enjoy life vs wearing a mask to TRY to protect myself against the flu.
4-Mask Mandates = Loss of Freedom
As noted in this article, “the recommendation for community wearing of masks was based on the belief that asymptomatic carriers of SARS CoV-2 were responsible for the transmission and spread of CoVID-19. There was no real scientific evidence for this belief. However, antibody testing began demonstrating larger numbers of people with antibodies to the virus than anyone imagined. Therefore, the belief was that these people must represent asymptomatic carriers that were spreading the disease.” HOWEVER we later learned that asymptomatic spread of coronavirus is “very rare,” when the World Health Org said “We have a number of reports from countries who are doing very detailed contact tracing, they’re following asymptomatic cases, they’re following contacts, and they’re NOT finding secondary transmission onward. It’s very rare.”
If healthy people are not spreading Covid-19 and asymptomatic people are not spreading Covid-19 then why are we all wearing masks?
People in America and around the world are quickly using the evidence of their eyes to realize that Covid19 is NOT the boogeyman that it’s proclaimed by the media to be. People are realizing that Covid19 is NOT dangerous to the vast majority of the population. And people are thus concluding that mandatory face masks are not a necessary step in the fake fight against Coronavirus.
And yet, America’s Coronavirus Task Force Czar Dr Fauci continues to push for lockdowns, face masks, and onerous invasions of personal freedom – all in the quest to eradicate a virus that history is proving is NOT as dangerous as we’ve been led to believe. Why?
“America has an “independent spirit” but now is the time “to do what you’re told.”Anthony Fauci, MD Nov 13, 2020 Washington Nat’l Cathedral, pic.twitter.com/t7uY4nHyGk
Perhaps UK Journalist Peter Hitchens said it best when he wrote…
“Face masks turn us into voiceless submissives – and it’s not science forcing us to wear them, it’s politics”Peter Hitchens
As I wrote about before, do you ever wonder why we don’t constantly publicize the number of times people get cancer, or develop heart disease, or come down with the flu, or a cold, or get into a car crash? Can you imagine if we did?
Despite people getting heart disease, we still eat poorly and most people don’t exercise. Should we have national mandates on that?
Do we need to force people to stop driving in an effort to eliminate the risk of auto accidents?
Do we need to consider putting every man, woman, child, and pet in this country on permanent lockdown in order to try to eliminate the risk of EVERYTHING? (Here’s a hint: we can’t!)
Should we respect Covid-19 and take precautions against it? Absolutely. And if you or someone in your family is elderly (over 70 years of age) or has an ‘underlying negative health condition’ like metabolic syndrome, immune deficiency, respiratory condition, etc, then maybe it’s wise that you take additional precautions.
But, should we destroy our lives and give up our freedom to try to eliminate the risk of getting infected with Coronavirus? I say no.
5-Constant Wearing of Face Masks May Be Harmful to Your Health!
This is an in-depth topic and I’ve written a full article about it called “10 Reasons Why Face Masks May be Harmful to your Health”
I encourage you to read the full article, but for now, let me summarize the case AGAINST face masks from a personal health perspective.
1-Masks cause a host of minor but annoying adverse reactions.
Although none of these may be life-threatening, frequent mask wearers often report difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, headache, lightheadedness, dizziness, anxiety, brain fog, difficulty concentrating, and other subjective symptoms while wearing medical masks.
2-Masks may inhibit the process of breathing
The process of breathing in this case is the act of taking in healthy oxygen and getting rid of harmful carbon dioxide. Clinical research shows that medical mask may lower blood oxygen levels[R] and may raise carbon dioxide blood levels.[R]
3-Masks are breeding grounds for unhealthy pollutants.
Unless they are kept clean, face masks can quickly become contaminated with the viruses, bacteria, or fungi.
4-Masks force you to breathe in all the bad stuff your lungs are trying to get out!
Masks may force you to re-breathe a portion of your own breath, including all the stuff (infectious viral particles) the lungs were trying to remove from the body.
5- Masks may cause Carbon Dioxide Toxicity.
By constantly breathing back in the carbon dioxide your lungs are trying to get rid of, face masks may cause you to breathe in more carbon dioxide filled and this may lead to symptoms of carbon dioxide toxicity.
6- Face Masks may REDUCE your immunity to fight against viruses
We know that a drop in oxygen levels (hypoxia) is associated with an impairment in immunity. If you continually put yourself in a state of hypoxia because of continual face mask use, you’ll be reducing your immunity defenses — making harder for you to fight against any virus, including Covid-19.
7-Face Masks INCREASE the concentration of viruses in your lungs
“By wearing a mask, you may actually be “increasing the severity of CoVID-19 as the increased tidal volume [caused by mask wearing] delivers the viral particles deeper into the lungs.”Russel Blaylock, MD & Lecturer
8-Covid-19 becomes MORE dangerous when there is LESS oxygen in the blood.
We’ve been told that constant face mask usage can lower blood oxygen levels. We been told that “Covid-19 becomes more dangerous when blood oxygen levels decline because the virus’ ability to infect cells is markedly ENHANCED by oxygen desaturation. [R]”
9-Face Mask use could make underlying conditions worse.
Cancers grow best in environments with low oxygen. Low oxygen environments also promote inflammation which can promote the growth, invasion and spread of cancers.[R] Continual Low Oxygen Levels may also be a factor in atherosclerosis and lead to increased cardiovascular (heart attacks) and cerebrovascular (strokes) diseases.[R] Face masks also make breathing more difficult. For people with COPD, face masks are in fact intolerable to wear as they worsen their breathlessness.[R] What other co-morbidities are face masks making worse?
10-Face Mask Use is Delaying the World from reaching Herd Immunity vs Covid-19
As noted by a growing number of scientists around the world, lockdowns and face masks prevent the development of herd immunity. This is important because without herd immunity or a reliable vaccine, we may never get rid of Covid-19!
As noted by the Great Barrington Declaration – this collection of infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists do NOT recommend masks and instead suggest that we can defeat Covid19 with “Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold.”
The Great Barrington Declaration also goes on to say that…
- Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching – without masks.
- Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed – without masks.
- Restaurants and other businesses should open – without masks.
- Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume – without masks.
- People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity – without masks.
Masks are harmful to Kids from a health and mental perspective.
We’ve already talked about kids being at low risk for Covid-19 and NOT being the superspreaders they were initially thought to be. We also know that face masks may potentially be causing harm to people who constantly wear them – and that’s true for our kids too.
The topic of Kids & Masks is so important that I’ve written a separate article on it. If you’re interested in the emerging evidence about how face masks may be doing more harm than good for our children, check out this article…
6-Follow the Money
Like I’ve said many times on this website, I’m just an Average Joe who tends to rely on common sense and the evidence of my eyes to try to figure things out.
If there is tons of evidence to suggest that face masks do not really work to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and that Covid-19 is not really all that dangerous then what’s all the fuss for?
Could it be related to money and vaccines?
This is a controversial topic that is best discussed in a separate forum – if you’re interested in the relationship between a Covid-19 PLANdemic, Vaccines, and Money, be sure to read this article about Event 201.
Event 201 was a pandemic planning exercise that took place in October 2019 and dealt with a novel coronavirus pandemic start started with pigs in Brazil. It was hosted by Johns Hopkins in partnership with the World Economic Forum and The Gates Foundation.
What are the odds that the coronavirus scenario that occurred in Event 201’s pandemic planning exercise in October 2019 would be followed by a real coronavirus pandemic that was nearly identical to the one Event 201 planned for?
So how do you get the entire world vaccinated against Covid-19?
First you can try to make them WANT to take it.
How do you do that? Make people afraid for their lives. Offer massive free Covid-19 testing and ramp up the test to never-before-used thresholds in order to find every trace of the virus (no matter how inaccurate this makes testing). Continually publish new cases counts. Control the narrative on all social media. Force people to wear masks. Avoid any talk that lockdowns are more dangerous than the virus. Incentive hospitals to code deaths at Covid-19 by offering higher reimbursement and classify as many deaths as possible as Covid-19 related in order to support the narrative of fear being pushed by mainstream media.
If that doesn’t work, then just make the vaccine mandatory and tell people that if they want to have a place in ‘the new normal’ world, they’ll be required to show ‘proof’ they are not contagious.
How do you get that proof? You’ll have to have the vaccine.
The end result is that the world gets vaccinated and the people who sold the vaccine make a LOT of money. Easy peesy. Nothing to see here, folks.
In the meantime, wear your mask. Don’t question anything. You’ll be safe if you do as you’re told.
8-In Florida We Don’t Wear Masks Most of the Time and We are Thriving.
This is already a long article, but if you are somehow still reading then kudos to you. I’ll save you a bit of time by summarizing this part…
My family, my local community, and my state (Florida) have been living a mostly mask-free lifestyle since June and there have been no Covid-19 outbreaks. Our kids went to summer camps (without masks), our kids are in live school, our kids play live sports without masks (baseball, football, basketball), we go out to eat in cafes, we go to the beach, we go to parties with friends indoors and out – in short we are living life and guess what…people are not getting sick, people are not dropping dead, and we are thriving!
The only time we wear masks is when we are sadly ‘required’- which at present is when entering/leaving a restaurant, in class at school, and for those businesses that require it. At all other times we do not wear masks – and contrary to what others would have you believe nobody is getting sick or dropping dead in the suburbs.
You can read more about my local story here…
You are NOT Alone!
Finally, I wanted to share with you some images of other people around the world who feel the same as I do. Courageous individuals who have stood up for what they believe is right and who are fighting against face mask mandates…
- bin-Reza F et al. The use of mask and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: A systematic review of the scientific evidence. Resp Viruses 2012;6(4):257-67.
- Zhu JH et al. Effects of long-duration wearing of N95 respirator and surgical facemask: a pilot study. J Lung Pulm Resp Res 2014:4:97-100.
- Ong JJY et al. Headaches associated with personal protective equipment- A cross-sectional study among frontline healthcare workers during COVID-19. Headache 2020;60(5):864-877.
- Bader A et al. Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery. Neurocirugia 2008;19:12-126.
- Shehade H et al. Cutting edge: Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1 negatively regulates Th1 function. J Immunol 2015;195:1372-1376.
- Westendorf AM et al. Hypoxia enhances immunosuppression by inhibiting CD4+ effector T cell function and promoting Treg activity. Cell Physiol Biochem 2017;41:1271-84.
- Sceneay J et al. Hypoxia-driven immunosuppression contributes to the pre-metastatic niche. Oncoimmunology 2013;2:1 e22355.
- Blaylock RL. Immunoexcitatory mechanisms in glioma proliferation, invasion and occasional metastasis. Surg Neurol Inter 2013;4:15.
- Aggarwal BB. Nucler factor-kappaB: The enemy within. Cancer Cell 2004;6:203-208.
- Savransky V et al. Chronic intermittent hypoxia induces atherosclerosis. Am J Resp Crit Care Med 2007;175:1290-1297.
- Baig AM et al. Evidence of the COVID-19 virus targeting the CNS: Tissue distribution, host-virus interaction, and proposed neurotropic mechanisms. ACS Chem Neurosci 2020;11:7:995-998.
- Wu Y et al. Nervous system involvement after infection with COVID-19 and other coronaviruses. Brain Behavior, and Immunity, In press.
- Perlman S et al. Spread of a neurotropic murine coronavirus into the CNS via the trigeminal and olfactory nerves. Virology 1989;170:556-560.
- Greenhalgh T, Schmid MB, Czypionka T, et al. Face masks for the public during the covid-19 crisis. BMJ 2020;:m1435. doi:10.1136/bmj.m1435
- Vu YA, London WM, Vu YA, et al. Precautionary Principle. 2013;:9780199756797–0046. doi:10.1093/obo/9780199756797-0046
- Advice on the use of masks in the community, during home care and in healthcare settings in the context of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Desai AN, Aronoff DM. Masks and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). JAMA Published Online First: 17 April 2020. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.6437
- Kyung SY, Kim Y, Hwang H, et al. Risks of N95 Face Mask Use in Subjects With COPD. Respir Care 2020;:respcare.06713. doi:10.4187/respcare.06713
- Chen Y, Zhou Z, Min W. Mitochondria, Oxidative Stress and Innate Immunity. Front Physiol 2018;9:1487. doi:10.3389/fphys.2018.01487
- Potts M, Prata N, Walsh J, et al. Parachute approach to evidence based medicine. BMJ 2006;333:701–3. doi:10.1136/bmj.333.7570.701
- Shehade H et al. Cutting edge: Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1 negatively regulates Th1 function. J Immunol 2015;195:1372-1376.
- Westendorf AM et al. Hypoxia enhances immunosuppression by inhibiting CD4+ effector T cell function and promoting Treg activity. Cell Physiol Biochem 2017;41:1271-84.
- Sceneay J et al. Hypoxia-driven immunosuppression contributes to the premetastatic niche. Oncoimmunology 2013;2:1 e22355.)
- Cytokines: Stress and Immunity– Second Edition 2007. Chapter 2 titled Worried to Death? Worry, and Immune Dysregulation in Health
- BMJ JOurnal: A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers
- NIH: Optical microscopic study of surface morphology and filtering efficiency of face masks
- Annals of IM: Effectiveness of Surgical and Cotton Masks in Blocking SARS–CoV-2: A Controlled Comparison in 4 Patients
- NEW: Annals of IM: Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers
Links to Read More
Here’s a list of articles from other bloggers and websites about this topic (as you can see I am merely one of MANY to write about this issue). The opinions expressed in all these articles are not necessarily my opinions and I encourage you to read them for yourself and draw your own conclusions.
- Mandatory Masks = Mass Conditioning & Weaken Your Immune System
- Children’s Health Defense: The Risks vs. Benefits of Face Masks- Is There an Agenda?
- Face Masks pose SERIOUS Risks to the Healthy
- Unmasking the Truth: Studies Show Dehumanizing Masks Weaken You and Don’t Protect You
- Dr Sircus: Final Words on Masks
- Masks Don’t Work: More Doctors Speak Out AGAINST Face Masks – If No Health Benefit, What is the Real Reason They are Mandated?
- Letter: Neurosurgeon details risks of face masks
- Doctors And Nurses: Wearing Masks Can Be Harmful In Several Ways!
- Will We Stand Up Or Be Destroyed By A Hoax?
- Expert Explains Face Masks Are “Serious Risk” To Healthy, Make COVID More Deadly
- Face Mask Shaming – Hypocrisy in the Corporate Media and a Doctor Speaks Out AGAINST Face Masks
- South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem worries about how ‘neighbors are treating neighbors’ over masks
- Masks Don’t Work: Massive Danish study on surgical masks found no statistically significant benefit against COVID-19
- Masks Don’t Work: Coronavirus Cases Surging to Record Levels Despite Mask Mandates Across U.S.
- Masks Don’t Work: Researchers withdraw study showing efficacy of mask mandates after increased virus cases in areas observed
- We Don’t Know the Real Number of Active COVID Cases or Actual Deaths But We Do Know Young Americans Have Almost No Chance of Dying from the Coronavirus
- Britain Debating Mandating COVID Vaccine for Employment
- New study suggests immunity to coronavirus may last years — even decades — after infection
- Fauci says masks and social distancing still necessary even after COVID-19 vaccine
- Fauci Sets the Stage for Mandatory Vaccines
- Over 7,000 Scientists, Doctors Call For COVID Herd Immunity, End To Lockdowns
- Herd Immunity To COVID Is Not Reckless. It Would Protect The Vulnerable
- The Myth That Lockdowns Stop Pandemics
- CDC Director: ‘I Think You’re Correct’ About Inflated COVID Death Statistics
- Introducing the ‘Great Reset,’ world leaders’ radical plan to transform the economy
- Dr. Anthony Fauci says White House mulling coronavirus certificates of immunity
- Senator: Dr Fauci will keep us masked till the end of time.
- COVID-19 immunity certificates: Everything to know about this controversial solution
- U.S. COVID-19 Death Toll Is Inflated
- The Mystery of Taiwan and Covid-19
- Hospitals have incentive to inflate COVID-deaths, CDC chief admits
- Head of CDC Admits Lockdown Killing Way More Americans Than COVID
- Lockdown-Free Sweden Had It Right, Says World Health Organization
- South Dakota – America’s Sweden vs Covid-19
- Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be.
- Ran Paul: ‘We Can’t Go on Like This Forever’: Rand Paul Vows to Fight More COVID Lockdowns, Continued Mask-wearing
- Getting Covid is NOT a crime
- Lockdowns of Young People Lead to More Deaths from Covid-19
- Tens of thousands of coronavirus tests have been double-counted, officials admit
- New Study On Wearing Cloth Face Masks: Protection Is “Statistically Insignificant”
There’s a great line in Terminator 2 that applies in our story today. It goes something like this “There is no fate but what we make.”
If you don’t believe in Face Masks then please share this story with a friend. Tell others. Speak up. Let your voice be heard and maybe, just maybe, one day we can live in a future where the only face mask we see is one that’s been discarded on the ground…
#NoFear #CommonSense #LandoftheFREE
God bless you. God Bless America. God Bless our World.
You May Also Like…
If you enjoyed this article, check out my story about “Life vs Lockdowns” – How our family overcame ours fears of Coronavirus and took our lives back – and how YOU can too!
Spread the word, share this article with a friend. Here are a few pin-friendly images you can share on social media…